The war between Mac and PC has been waging for about a decade now. While some swear by their Mac, believing that its aesthetically-pleasing design and other user-friendly interface is well worth the higher price, PC followers believe that it is all "iHype" and that the university of PCs and relative affordability is hard to beat. Explain which platform (Mac or PC) you believe to be better and why.
I believe that it really depends on what you're going to use the platforms for. As for me, I'd say that the Mac would be better than PC because it allows me to do many things including things I need to do for school *cough cough, media.* *cough cough.* I also think that Mac having a variety of features like Final cut pro, GarageBand, and Photo Booth makes it a lot more interesting than PC.
Although, like they said in the "Mac or PC" Rap Music Video - Mac vs PC, PC says "Everybody fits with me,all the applications wanna get with my virility" I guess that it is compatible with anything. In my opinion, the only thing that the PC is good for is gaming.


No comments:
Post a Comment